Afrikaans Shqip አማርኛ العربية Հայերեն Azərbaycan dili Euskara Беларуская мова বাংলা Bosanski Български Català Cebuano Chichewa 简体中文 繁體中文 Corsu Hrvatski Čeština Dansk Nederlands English Esperanto Eesti Filipino Suomi Français Frysk Galego ქართული Deutsch Greek ગુજરાતી Kreyol ayisyen Harshen Hausa Ōlelo Hawaiʻi עִבְרִית हिन्दी Hmong Magyar Íslenska Igbo Bahasa Indonesia Gaelige Italiano 日本語 Basa Jawa ಕನ್ನಡ Қазақ тілі ភាសាខ្មែរ 한국어 كوردی Кыргызча ພາສາລາວ Latin Latviešu valoda Lietuvių kalba Lëtzebuergesch Македонски јазик Malagasy Bahasa Melayu മലയാളം Maltese Te Reo Māori मराठी Монгол ဗမာစာ नेपाली Norsk bokmål پښتو فارسی Polski Português ਪੰਜਾਬੀ Română Русский Samoan Gàidhlig Српски језик Sesotho Shona سنڌي සිංහල Slovenčina Slovenščina Afsoomaali Español Basa Sunda Kiswahili Svenska Тоҷикӣ தமிழ் తెలుగు ไทย Türkçe Українська اردو O‘zbekcha Tiếng Việt Cymraeg isiXhosa יידיש Yorùbá Zulu
Follow us on :
- AW = Analog water resist.
ex : AW-5xx
- AWG – Analog Waveceptor
- DW – a historical designation that indicates a digital watch with high water resistance, but without any solar recharging/atomic sync functionality.
ex : DW-00x, DW-0xx,etc
- G – this single letter is commonly used to imply just “basic G-Shock” (e.g. G-7900, G-8900), but it is sometimes used to indicate solar recharging without “Waveceptor” atomic sync (e.g. G-6900 vs. GW-6900, G-5600 vs. GW-5600, G-2310 vs. GW-2310).
- GW – the watch is usually equipped with atomic sync functionality called “Waveceptor” (and always includes solar recharging). Only exception noted is the GW-2xx Frogman series which is solar but without Waveceptor.
ex : GW-0xx,GW-1xxx,etc
- GA – large format G-Shock with analog display and sometimes digital as well.
ex : GA-3xx,GA-xxx
- GAC – large format G-Shock chronograph with analog display and multiple sub dials.
- GD – large format G-Shock with all digital display.
ex : GD-1xx,GD-2xx,etc
- GD-X – new larger format, the first of which has enlarged the 6900.
- GDF – twin sensor G-Shock, featuring altimeter, barometer, and thermometer. “F” may mean “field”, implying outdoor use.
ex : GDF-1xx
- GL – means the “G-Lide” series, targeted to surfers and snowboarders. Most incarnations have moon phase and tide graph.
- GLS – a version of G-lide with special cosmetic variations (leather bands, special dial treatment, etc).
ex : GLS-8900
- GLX – an expansion to the G-Lide series.
ex : GLX-5600
- GRX – “Ride Extreme” series (solar recharging equipped).
ex : GRX-5xxx
- GS – the GIEZ series, which is like an analog metal MTG but with screwback case; “essence of G” (with Waveceptor).
ex : GIEZ
- GW-A – the all analog aviator series. This is the newer designation, as previous aviators appeared as GW-2500, GW-3000, GW-3500, and GW-4000. The GW-2500 and GW-3500 are analog-digital models. Most have Waveceptor.
ex : GW-Axxxx
- GX – The first “extreme” sized models, like the GX-56 affectionately dubbed the “King” by CASIO enthusiasts.
ex : GX-56xx
- GXW – The same as GX with atomic sync functionality included.
ex : GXW-56xx
- MTG – The “metal twisted” line, which involves the use of much metal around the casing and a metal bracelet.
ex : MTG
- MRG – The “Mr. G” top of the line models, usually with analog-digital displays and made of titanium. There was series of vintage models that were all digital.
ex : MRG
- Antman – the first atomic sync G-Shock.
ex : ANTMAN
- Fisherman – first model to provide moon phase, tide graph, sunrise/sunset, and moonrise/moonset data.
ex : FISHERMAN
- Gaussman – first to provide significant magnetic resistance.
ex : GAUSSMAN
- Gulfman – equipped with a titanium back plate for frequent water exposure; most come with moon phase and tide graph.
ex : GULFMAN
- Lungman – first to provide pulse sensing, along with temperature.
ex : LUNGMAN
- Mudman – outfitted with a single piece bezel that covers the buttons, for maximum mud resistance. Later model comes equipped with thermometer, moon phase, and compass.
ex : MUDMAN
- Riseman – equipped with altimeter, barometer, and thermometer, to support elevated “rising” activities.
ex : RISEMAN
- Rangeman – latest Master of G model that comes fully equipped with altimeter, barometer, thermometer and compass.
ex : RANGEMAN
- Frogman – designed for SCUBA diving activities, despite the lack of a depth indicator, with either stainless steel or all titanium case.
ex : FROGMAN
- Raysman – first model with solar recharging, also equipped with yacht timing functionality.
ex : RAYSMAN
- Wademan – first model with electronic compass.
ex : WADEMAN
sumber : kaskus ( tegu )